Zikula is a content management system (CMS) and application framework.
ZikulaBug is Firebug extension which provides a friendly interface for Zikula's DebugToolbar data.
How to test ZikulaBug?
- ZikulaBug is extension for Firebug. So Firebug needs to be installed (version 1.10+).
- Install ZikulaBug (get stable version from Mozilla Addons site or development version from Github).
- Open Firebug - you should see new panel, named "Zikula". Enable it.
- You'll see message that no data was found.
Go to "Settings" tab and set secKey for "zikulabug.preneta.pl" to "testKey"
- Refresh the page and you should see Zikula's DebugToolbar data